Condos for Sale in Coral Gables, FL
The wealthy district of Coral Gables in Florida has a Mediterranean aesthetic evident in luxurious condos offering upscale living.
George Merrick, the real estate developer who designed and built Coral Gables, envisioned the city’s architecture as ‘Castles in Spain.’ Today, this master-planned community showcases the Mediterranean Revival style reflected in several high-rise residential buildings. Choose from some of the most sought-after flats in Gables on the Green Condo Towers, Biltmore II Condominium, Edge Water Condo, or Admiral Farragut Condominium and witness unobstructed views of the city skyline, Biscayne Bay, or downtown Gables and Miami from your 10th-floor balcony or the penthouse terrace. Many feature spacious layouts, contemporary finishes, high ceilings, and outdoor spaces taking advantage of the surrounding natural landscapes. These condominiums range in size, style, and price point, but all offer 24-hour security, concierge services, fitness centers, and swimming pools. Ideal for anyone seeking a sophisticated and cosmopolitan lifestyle that’s easy to maintain.
PRIME LOCATION: Condominium buildings are often located close to the heart of the city. Residents are near all the action and the city’s top attractions, including Miracle Mile, the Shops at Merrick Park, and the historic Biltmore Hotel. The best restaurants are also within reach should you want to splurge for a date night or an eat out with friends. Traveling to other parts of Miami-Dade County and beyond becomes more convenient with easy access to major highways and public transportation. These dwellings offer a perfect blend of lavish living and urban convenience.
EXCELLENT INVESTMENT: Home to historical architecture and a thriving cultural scene, Coral Gables is a popular destination among tourists worldwide. As such, purchasing a condo can offer opportunities for rental income should you decide to lease it out. If you are not keen on renting out your unit and want to reside in your condo instead, this can be a practical decision, as buying a condo is usually more affordable than purchasing a house. Plus, living in a condo requires less maintenance because the association manages the common areas and exterior of the building. You’ll save time and money on landscaping, exterior repairs, and other upkeep tasks.
ON-SITE AMENITIES: Buildings feature on-site amenities that make life more convenient for the residents. You can conveniently stick to your fitness regimen at the gym equipped with cardio equipment, weights, and other workout machines. Enjoy Florida’s fantastic weather at the swimming pool, rooftop terraces, or outdoor grilling areas. Socialize with your neighbors in the game room and spend a relaxing day at the sauna. Gated entrances, security cameras, and on-site security personnel are typically available to help ensure safety and provide peace of mind.
Coral Gables, FL Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Coral Gables Condos
- Condos for sale range from studio units to 4-bedroom flats.
- One-of-a-kind penthouses can spread over three floors and accommodate up to eight bedrooms and ten bathrooms with grand open terraces.
- Monthly dues cover water, building repairs, exterminating services, general building maintenance, pool services, and landscaping.
- Amenities usually include a recreation room, media room, fitness center, pool, elevator, on-site laundry facilities, and conference rooms.
- Homes often have a washer/dryer inside the unit, quartz countertops, walk-in closets, balconies, and covered parking spaces.
- Easy-to-maintain living space ranges from 355 to 1,600 square feet. These homes typically sell from $185,000 to $950,000.
- These starter homes have functional floor layouts of one to two bedrooms and one to two bathrooms.
- For those searching for mid-sized homes, units ranging from 1,736 to 3,500 square feet are available.
- These spacious luxury homes are available from $1.1 million to $5.5 million.
- They include an average of two to four bedrooms and two to four and a half bathrooms.
Latest Condos for Sale in Coral Gables, FL
Ready to take the next step?
Let us guide you through the home-buying process. We are committed to personalized service to help you feel comfortable during your home search, throughout the negotiations, and until the day of closing. Antilles Realty has the local knowledge, skills, and experience to help you through the buying process. From property hunting and price negotiations to mortgage offers and legal paperwork, we’ll help you meet your goals, whatever they may be. Let us get you started, your dream home is waiting, and we can’t wait to help you find it!